Trainee Account Manager (m/f/d)
Do you want to build or consolidate your professional career in online marketing? Then you've come to the right place, because we offer you deep insights into all online marketing channels in a short time and fast, independent work in a dynamic but familiar start-up environment.
We are looking for a "Trainee Account Manager (m/f/d)" at the locations Cologne (near central station/Rhine) or Limburg/Hesse (near ICE station).
- are a young, innovative online marketing agency with focus on Result Guaranteed Advertising
- consist of a small collegial team (6 guys, 5 girls, 2 dogs) of experienced online experts with hands-on mentality
- are highly appreciated by our clients and prospective clients due to 100% success-oriented work
- offer a unique and extremely attractive product due to our transparent and risk-minimizing approach, which promotes a committed cooperation between the client and us
- have a Bachelor's degree in business administration/marketing with a digital focus and have already gained some practical experience in the field of online marketing (ideally in a media agency)
- ideally, you have already managed customers and/or customer projects on your own responsibility
- are communicative, assertive and have a winning manner
- appreciate an analytical approach and are able to work out individual solutions with our customers
- enjoy advertising and communication
- are keen to develop yourself further and expand your previous knowledge in the field of online marketing (SEA, social, display) in a practical way
- are familiar with MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- speak fluent German and English
- a permanent position that starts with a 12-month trainee program, where we train you to become an online marketing professional with internal and external trainings (e.g. OMR Academy)
- exciting, customer-oriented solutions that enable a cooperative customer dialog at eye level
- renowned customers in various industries - from startups to upper mid-sized companies to Dax corporations
- independent work after an extensive induction
- flat hierarchies and a fantastic collegial atmosphere
- state-of-the-art work equipment (Lenovo notebook, iPhone, BC50)
- attractive, performance-oriented payment
- flexible working hours and home office on at least 2 days per week
- You are the interface between our customers and the operational managers, who implement the projects operationally.
- Your core tasks are the onboarding and support of new and existing customers as well as their respective campaigns in close cooperation with the colleagues from the Operative department (campaign implementation), the product development department as well as the management board
- In cooperation with the Operative Managers, you will regularly prepare reports and result presentations for your customers and will be available to them as the first point of contact for all queries
- If required, you will independently conduct online presentations and on-site appointments with your customers
- You participate in our (online) sales and customer events
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Make mom and dad proud and send us a quick PM via Linkedin or WhatsApp or even a classic email at firstname.lastname@example.org