Junior Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
Do you want to build or consolidate your professional career in online marketing? Then you've come to the right place, because we offer you deep insights into all online marketing channels in a short time and fast, independent work in a dynamic, but familiar start-up environment.
We are looking for a "Junior Campaign Manager (m/f/d)" at the locations Cologne (near central station, Rhine) or Limburg/Hesse (near ICE station).
- are a young, innovative online marketing agency with focus on Result Guaranteed Advertising
- consist of a small collegial team (6 guys, 5 girls, 2 dogs) of experienced online experts with hands-on mentality
- are highly appreciated by our clients and prospective clients due to 100% success-oriented work
- offer a unique and extremely attractive product due to our transparent and risk-minimizing approach, which promotes a committed cooperation between the client and us
- You have first practical experience in the area of programmatic advertising and have implemented campaigns in the corresponding demand side platforms (e.g. DV360, TTD).
- You have technical expertise and are familiar with words such as DSP, click rate or conversion rate
- appreciate an analytical approach and like numbers better than letters
- enjoy advertising and communication
- are familiar with MS Office (especially Excel)
- speak fluent German and English
- a permanent position that gives you the chance to quicklyto become a professional in Google, Facebook & Amazon through cross-channel projects
- work with renowned clients in various industries - from startups to upper mid-sized companies to Dax corporations
- be responsible for optimizing your clients' campaigns after extensive training
- flat hierarchies and a fantastic collegial atmosphere
- state-of-the-art work equipment (Lenovo notebook, iPhone, BC50)
- the best external expert training such as the OMR Academy as well as internal and external professional trainings
- attractive, performance-related pay
- flexible working hours and at least two days per week home office
- Management of digital marketing campaigns in the various platforms and our own holistic BlueOak technology.
- Analysis and interpretation of data and derivation of concrete recommendations for action for ongoing campaigns
- Creation of reporting
- Supporting account management with results presentations and onboarding new clients